Studio Safety Precautions
With the recent announcement made by the HK government lifting the closure measures, we are very happy to welcome you back at our studio. Face-to-face classes and Zoom virtual lessons are available to suit our student’s needs.
Health and social distancing measures will be implemented to make sure our studio remains virus free. Please see our safety procedures below that we ask all of our dance students and families to follow.
When arriving at the studio, all students, parents and staff are required to wear a mask. Masks can only be removed during water break.
All dancing shoes must be disinfected before entering the dance studio.
All students and teachers must go through temperature checks and have their hands sanitized at the start and end of each class. Hand sanitizers are provided at the reception and inside the dance studio.
Students must stay on their designated markers and maintain at least 1.5m distance during class. Exercises and syllabus are adjusted to meet the government’s social distancing guidelines.
Studio Update : Virus Prevention
- Studio vicinity are cleaned three times daily.
- Our waiting area and reception are CLOSED for parents and guardians.
- Students must be picked up and dropped off only.
- If you or anyone in your family is unwell, please stay home.
- Please do not return to classes until you have completed your 14 days of self-isolation without developing any symptoms.
Thank you for your understanding & cooperation!